Friday 20 January 2017

2017


We're almost three weeks into January 2017 and it's been pretty much a month since I last wrote a blog post. The last couple of weeks have been crazy, I can't even describe it! Uni deadlines, Christmas and New Year's - it's been a blur.

It's probably a bit late to talk about my New Year's resolutions but I have one that I have already completed and two that I think I can achieve by the end of the year!

1. PASS MY DRIVING TEST - I'm very happy to announce that on the 11th of January 2017, I FINALLY passed my driving test after 3 failed attempts! I cannot even count the amount of times that I wanted to quit but I am so glad I kept going with it! Looking back now, I am certain that the times I failed was a sign that I just wasn't ready!


*so far so good* 👍

2. BE HAPPY - it sounds stupid but I am one of those people that overthinks absolutely everything😩. 2016 was such a busy year and I want 2017 to be the year where I focus on me - self-care is a priority.

3. SAY YES TO MORE THINGS - that includes social events, seeing my friends more often and learning to step out of my comfort zone!

2016 taught me that it is better to live life with more *ooops* moments than "what if's".

X





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig