Sunday 4 December 2016

Clothes Show Live 2016!



Living in Birmingham means it's a bit of a no brainer to attend  The Clothes Show when it's right on my doorstep! This was my second year going and it didn't disappoint!

WHERE DO I START???

I really recommend making a full day of this event especially if it's your first time going! It usually starts around 9am and in that way you can beat the crowd later on - it also makes the experience a lot more enjoyable!

The Clothes Show is your one stop shop for all things fashion and beauty! There are a crazy amount of stalls (branded and independent) - you're going to need a couple of hours just to get through them! From Russian hats to Christmas decorations - you're bound to find something to take your fancy!

My favourite part of the day was The Alcatel Fashion Show - combining fashion, music and dance in one place whilst promoting the latest collections from the likes of Topshop and Boohoo. Lasting approximately 45 minutes, you will LITERALLY not take your eyes off the stage! 😼


I won't lie when I say that the main reason that I love going to events like this is because of the amazing line up they have every year 😇.  You can meet a range of celebs and bloggers from TOWIE's Fearne McCann to the UK's top fashion blogger at the moment - Sarah Ashcroft! (Be prepared to queue for a hell of a long time to get a photo though!)


Now at a place like this, it is impossible not to see hundreds of girls with their hands full of shopping bags. It's quite easy to be sucked into buying a goody bag from a brand for only a tenner or whatever but actually if you think logically (which I rarely do), you can buy a few different ones and give them as stocking fillers or Christmas presents - you're welcome! 😊


*A couple of hours later*  I was absolutely knackered, my legs were aching and all I wanted to do was go home and sleep. However, I would be completely happy to do this all over again! The Clothes Show is the ultimate girls day out!

X



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig